Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Have A Sweet Tooth? I Have A Cure!

Where I'll be cooking??

We all like desserts. Don't tell me you don't. Come on, you know you like going to a holiday party and grabbing a cookie or nibble of cake. Things are about to be getting really busy for all of us ... making Halloween costumes, carving pumpkins, preparing for a big Thanksgiving feast, Blake Friday shopping, office parties, football games .... there is A LOT going on. And maybe you don't have time to make desserts. Maybe you want ME to do it for you!


Since you twisted my arm, fine, I'm ready! And I'm keeping it SIMPLE!!

It's my very own virtual bake sale!

We (I mean you and I, since I feel like you are all a part of this mission with me!) are brand new to bake sales and will just wing it as we go along, sound good to you? Great!

The menu is pretty darn simple and to the point. If you'd like to order just let me know in the comments, on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, text, work, email, in person ... you know all the channels. These will be made to order, so you know what you get will be as fresh as possible! (Sorry to my pals not living in the US, I'm gonna have to refer you to the grocery store and give you recipes since sending that far away overwhelms me.)

For $5.00 a dozen you can have: 
  • Peanut Butter Sugary cookies. Trust me, delicious. I will have taste testers on hand just to make sure!
  • Rice Krispy bars with character! º0º 
    • You can order these the standard way OR
    • You can order them with a splash of chocolate!
  • Reese's Pieces Rice Krispy bars ... a special for Fall!



PaymentIf you are local and I deliver, you can hand me cold hard cash $$$ OR, for local and non-local friends simply place your order and you can pay me by donating the correct amount to my fundraising website. Once that payment is made I will start cooking! For example, if you want to buy 1 dozen regular rice krispy bars and 1 dozen with chocolate, once you donate $10 to my fundraising site I will start your order!  And of course, all of this is going straight to Providence Cancer Institute and not myself! **Non-local friends, don't forget I'll need your address, otherwise I might eat your desserts myself!

So, what'll it be?? I'm ready to put on my apron and get busy filling your tummys!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº