Saturday, March 2, 2019

Pardon The Interruption....

Hi everyone, I'm alive!!

And to quote Forrest Gump, "that's all I have to say about that."


Remember when I went through fertility help at OHSU to create adorable little Katura, but you read about it AFTER it was done? That's what we are going to do again! I'm not a fan of unsolicited advice. I don't like to talk about personal medical things beyond what I share in my blog. Anything extra just causes me anxiety, and given all that is going on, I definitely don't need any extra stress added on top!

I will document my trips just like I did with Katura creation, and when we come to an end I will be more than happy to share! For the time being, as before, my mom, dad, Shawn and I will just keep to ourselves regarding what's going on and keep me sane!

I am happy to report that being dedicated to my relay teams, the doctor's assured me I will be good to go for Hood to Coast!! (Ah, the priorities of a runner.)

To hold you over, here is a photo of that crazy little baby of mine back where she was made!


Keep all those positive vibes heading my way, I appreciate and need them!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº