Friday, March 29, 2019

Yeah. So, There Is ONE Good Thing.

I don’t even know what to say. 

The good news: my ENT doctor gave me permission to run and be active again!

The good?? news: I’m not having surgery

The good but bad news: I am being referred to a new doctor (a neurologist) to get to the bottom of this. 

The day of tests didn’t show enough to prove there is a CSF leak or where it is if there is one, so the doctor isn’t comfortable going in and doing surgery. Without knowing exactly where a leak is he could do more damage than good. I could have a leak but the odds are slim because of the results they got. 

So now it’s a new doctor and starting over. But I’m staying at OHSU because they are the best and I’m not going to waste my time with something local. And my awesome ENT doc said I can give him a call if I need to. 

That’s that. So back to the drawing board.

Guess we find out why my brain is messed up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº