Monday, December 13, 2010

Jingle Bells Run ....the pictures

They never posted any photos from the awards part - and darn it, I was actually in one this time! But maybe they will later.  Anyway, here are the "official" photos that I'm obviously too cheap to pay for. I'm putting them in order --- pretty much the very beginning where I had to figure out how to pass the older man in the parka, and then the very end where I was struggling to find any last bit of energy for my final kick -- which I did manage to find!

 

10 comments:

  1. Those are GREAT! I love the red and black skirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice looking run ... how many propositions did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!

    And very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I look as good as you do running in black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! Those were some puddles you had to dodge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love 'em!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go you!! Those pictures are so freaking cute! I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº