Wednesday, September 7, 2011

13.4 Miles of Epic Jam Awesomeness!

13.4? Yes, 13.4.  Why do 13.1 if you can be overachievers and push a bit more?? That's the way Team Jam does it!

(FYI, I'll probably steal the heck out of photos from my teammates, so yeah, just putting that out there.)

Meet Team Jam!

If I did a detailed blog of our 13.4 miles together I'd tell you about:
  • urine soaked shorts
  • a woman wearing my planned outfit and it "working" ???
  • gagging on Clif gel
  • cartwheels
  • how Life is a Highway and I want to ride it all. night. long.
  • forcing cheer leaders to high five me even when they looked disgusted
  • my hand coming into contact with Rose's crotch
  • humping
  • dancing
  • high kicks
  • Britney Spears/marching band dance/sing-alongs
  • goatse curtsies. Don't Ask.
  • Darth Vader being a dick. It's my blog, and I can say that.
  • being told to "just tag each other on facebook"
  • and a lot more of the dirty stuff.
GiraffyRose and Fruit Fly ARE Team Jam! Watch for us (but you might hear us first) annoying the hell out of runners everywhere.... coming soon to a city near you?  (Okay, the blog is coming soon to a reader near you!)

And don't even ask about the team name. I know it happened on Main Street U.S.A., but now? Who knows!


10 comments:

  1. I can't jelly my dick in your ass!

    (you can delete this comment if you want, I understand)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. Dyyyyyying.

    I am trying to figure out how to even recap this day. There are no possible words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys!

    All I have to say, is I didn't think Rose was that tall.

    Can't wait for more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol... sounds like a blast!! can't wait to read ALL about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to read your recap!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little sad I wasn't on Team Jam. Can't wait to see more pics and hear MORE details!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a lot of fun!! Can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy hilarious - you come to a city near me and I'm joining your team. Sounds inappropriate, I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº