Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Runners are Coming!

They are ready for us! We made it here in one piece after a very smooth morning of travel. I slept a whole 3 hours before getting up at 2am, so it probably isn't shocking that I napped and am already in bed watching Hood to Coast.
BB and I spent the day at Downtown Disney & had super yummy appetizers and drinks at Rainforest Cafe. I highly suggest the spinach/avacado dip!
One of the most exciting things was seeing RunDisney signs AND the Finish Line!
Tomorrow is the expo and Disneyland ....and I get to meet Rad Runner! Oh and we finished off our night by watching the fireworks from our private hotel balcony/patio. So cool!

5 comments:

  1. HAVE A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) saw the rundisney signs too and got all happy. I'll text you later today to see where you are. Maybe we can rendezvous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Have fun! Have fun! And kick butt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun...I met Rad Runner right before the SF Half...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº