Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Laaaa La La La La La......

(That was Crocodile Rock by Elton John, just in case you didn't catch it!)

I felt like it was time for another blog, but yet I have no one set topic jumping out at me! And thus, another random bit o' nonsense!
  • VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS!!! If you missed the memo, Vegas is this Friday!!
    • I am so freaking excited to see Mike and Clark again! I haven't seen Mike since October 2008, and Clark since January of '08. We are so overdue for some good quality time together. Vegas is the perfect setting!
  • My left leg/hip area has been bugging me. Finally I can walk again without a limp. Woohoo!!  We shall see if that woohoo continues tonight after my run.
  • Cautiously optimistic, I've found myself smiling a lot in the past few days! 
    • I blame it on the running skirt! It is important to look your best, even when you are panting and sweating like a pig!
  • The first 10K of my summer running season is rapidly approaching. I'm not gonna lie - I'm pretty freaked out by it.  I can do it. I can do it! I CAN do it!!
  • Oh, yeah, so who likes hummus now? I do!
  • I bought some new plants. One seems to have died within 24 hours. I want to have a green thumb so bad, but I guess it is just not meant to be. Dammit.
  • Did I mention I'm a little bit excited about Vegas?
    • Not only do I get to see Mike and Clark - but also Alex & Daniel!!!
    • And as if that isn't enough - an old classmate that I haven't seen since Grad Night '96 - she'll be there, too!
  • I am planning on stealing Baily - Alex's dog. He knows this. So I fear he will keep me far, far away from that cute little guy.
  • I stayed up until 2am last Saturday night. I haven't done that in ages. It was so worth it. Time flies when you're having fun! 
    • Lady was also having fun. Good grief, my dog is a slut!
    • Tinker Bell even enjoyed herself. This is HUGE!!!
  • I'm really hungry. I have to put gas in my car at lunch. I don't feel like doing it. I totally should have done it last night.
  • Um............ that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº