Monday, April 29, 2013

All Wedding Things Are Done!!

I am exhausted! Exhausted is an understatement I think.

Friday night was the bridal shower. My mom thought it would go for two hours. Ha!! More like four hours....with rum occasionally straight from the bottle!

Saturday morning I was up before 7 and decorating for the reception. Then it was non stop everything. I never sat down except for during the groom's very short speech.

At midnight I was in bed eating mac and cheese. Before 7, I was up again to clean. I didn't know an impromptu brunch type thing would happen later. And then MF's kids came to hang with us..... I was a zombie and therefore a terrible hostess. Dammit.

We passed out around 4pm then eventually woke up to open presents. Our guests were far too kind. I feel really lucky to have such great friends and family!

Now that it's all said and done I plan on doing legit posts. For now I'll share the new family photo....MF's son, yours truly, MF and his daughter (also a Rae girl like me!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº