Saturday, October 21, 2017

WDWCP: Reunited and It Feels So Good

Remember all those fun blogs of my Walt Disney World College Program? Well here’s a follow up!

September 12, 1997 I moved into Vista Way and met my roommates. Who else did I meet because of my Puerto Rican roomies? David!



You are very familiar with him at this point if you read even a handful of the Disney posts. Well now you’re reading about him again!!

1997 we met.

1998 we reunited in Florida yet again!

In 1999 he made a visit to Oregon during the summer for vacation.

In 2003 or 2004 we met up again in Florida.


And here we are back in Oregon in my own house.... for our 2017 reunion!


This time we were grown ups, with spouses and my little mini-me. Who knew I would write all about my life twenty years ago and my dear friend, and then here we are together again. Hot diggity dog!



Let’s do a little summary to get you up to speed on life twenty years after our crazy internship! David is working with the Navy and currently up near Portland. He has two daughters (16 and 14 if I memorized correctly), and has a lovely wife, Jex. I liked her a lot! She was actually home in Puerto Rico during the hurricane! Still without power, she came up to visit David since work can’t really happen with the current status of the island. :( David had this weekend free, which found them on a drive through Oregon and deep in snow! And soon enough they were warm and cozy in my house.


For two hours we sat around catching up, chatting about Jeeps, the Navy, Disney and anything else!


And of course.... photos!!



With Shawn you are always guaranteed a good blooper reel!





I feel we will reunite much sooner than this last gap. But like I said before, you just can’t keep us apart. We were meant to be friends!

Adios, amigo... until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº