Sunday, May 17, 2020

WDWCP97 Journal. Day 9.

Date: September 18, 1997. 
Places: Disney-MGM Studios, Planet Hollywood store, Pleasure Island
People: Juan, Brenda, Jamie, David, Maria, Sarah, Marcy, Benji & John
Sights: Tower of Terror, movie props (Evita), Back Lot Tour
Dining: Lucky Charms, mesquite grill chips (seriously, I did not eat during this entire time!)
Lodging: Vista Way
Expenses: $4 - Planet Hollywood lapel pin at Disney-MGM Studios, $2 - water at the Studios


This day had a lot of fun photos! I'm skimming ahead and it seems like a day full of Puerto Rican boys!


When I finally woke up this morning I realized I have no voice left at all. I just kind of laid around until Brenda asked me to go to Disney-MGM Studios. It was going to be her friend Maria, her and me, but David and Juan ended up coming, so I invited Jamie.

Here's a photo!
First off, we went to the Twilight Zone Tower  Terror (sat by Juan) and once it was over, we did it again. Again by Juan.
Yeah, it's Juan!
 I spent the day setting up Jamie and David - they seem to be hitting it off. .... blah, blah, blah, mundane details of shopping. And something I'm deliberately censoring!

At night, Marcy, Sarah, David, Jamie and I went to Pleasure Island. Oh my gosh, love triangle drama coming up?? Oh - had my talk with David after MGM & we were "just friends" as of before P.I. So at PI we hit 8 Trax again & the Neon Armadillo. Once at the Beach Club, David and I finally talked again. He ended up being torn between Jamie and I. 

Marcy danced up a storm with Benji and Jon.  The Beach Club is so much more fun than the others. Insert another boring sentence here of people I don't remember.

.... Jamie was very happy though - David gave her the Puerto Rican cheek kiss thing when we all parted for the night. I'm censoring so much. It's just embarrassing!! 

PI was definitely a couples night. there were tons of old vacationers practically having sex on the dance floor at 8 Trax. 

And then more nonsense of Juan and I having class tomorrow and meeting each other at the bus stop in the morning. And I acknowledge the fact that I seem to have created an accidental love triangle and I was in the very middle of it.  Awww, to be 18 again!


Tomorrow we will be back at the Magic Kingdom for more classes. OMG and I bothered to write we saw someone's underwear??!! But who did it belong to?? Find out tomorrow!

~ See ya real soon! º0º ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº