Sunday, May 31, 2020

WDWCP97 Journal. Days 47-48.

Date: October 26-28, 1997. 
Places: Pecos Bill Cafe, Perkins, pool 2
People: Vinny, Marcy, Dan, Holli, James, Ricardo, Joe
Sights: not a sight, but I got a ride with Vinny in the Halloween pargo
Dining: Grilled cheese/fries
Lodging: Vista Way
Expenses$5 - cab ride, $5 - Perkins, $30 - pictures @ Walgreens


Cristina & Axel - at the break
table where everything happens.
Sunday I got another ER. It took me 2 hours to leave because I was talking to Vinny. I started on trays & he talked to me the whole time - he forgot to set back his clock, so he was in 2 hours early. Sitting outside, Ricardo looked at us & said, "So what's going on with you too anyway?" I was so embarrassed. Hahahaha. Vinny & I got a ride on the Halloween pargo & then sat & talked for a while. He memorized my extension so he can call me! That night I was a gleaming smile! 😁
Jamie in her Pirate
restaurant costume
I can't remember Monday - Oh - I got extended to 8:30pm. Carlos cheated on me with Jamie - I had to break up with him. I am being completely facetious here. Obviously we were not dating. Just jokes, internet! Marcy & I couldn't make it to the luau for Brenda's party. We (Marcy & I) went to the hot tub - 1st time since tattoo! Then we went to Crossroads & Perkins. When we got home Zaira yelled at us because we couldn't make it & Tuesday morning, Danielle & Sarah got mad at me. Sheesh! Note - I got extended at work. 18 year old me would never say that to defend myself. 41 year old me wouldn't either.
Vinny called me Tuesday night while I was at work. I called him back (long distance) & talked for ~2 hours. My mom's calling card was not happy about that. Even though he lives in Kissimmee it's long distance. Hello - 10 miles away? Long distance? OMG this is so embarrassing. Damn you, Vinny.... I think I'm the most giddy little girl in all of Vista Way right now. Vinny keeps trying to get me to stay in Florida. I tried to convince him to move to Oregon, go to school with me and Be A Beaver! I don't know how thrilled Mom is about the Vinny thing. (Don't worry, Vincent - she totally still likes you!)
People are telling me I have shin splints. I don't know what they are, but my legs hurt so much I can hardly walk. Confirmed - yeah, it was shin splints. Lesson learned on wearing $4 shoes from the Import Plaza when you work all day on your feet in a theme park. But they were cute!

Most embarrassing journal entry and blog post ever? Probably. And I censored it, too! Juan, Ricardo, Carlos, who?? Move aside, boys! ;-)

Ooh, our next post is probably THE single most terrifying night of my life! I LOVED IT SO SO MUCH!!!


 ~ See ya real soon! º0º ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº