Monday, May 18, 2020

WDWCP97 Journal. Days 10-12

Date: September 19-21, 1997.
Places: Magic Kingdom, pool
People: Juan, Jamie, roommates, Nick, Daniel, Bassey
Sights: Pool, Magic Kingdom
Dining: Pizza Hut
Lodging: Vista Way
Expenses: $5.50 - Pizza Hut


Wow. I'm already annoyed at what I'm reading at the beginning. Let's just say there is a very WRONG diagnosis of me. No wonder I didn't hang out with someone much after this!! Shall we dive in? This one is gonna be short, especially since it is 3 days worth of life.

Friday morning was Be Our Guest at MK. Jamie and I rode over on the bus by Juan. The 3 of us sat by each other in class. We had to watch disgusting undercover trips to Pizza Hut, etc...

And now this is what is irking me! Want to not keep me as a friend? Read below to find out how!
Juan joined Jamie & I at lunch. We had an interesting talk about me. He's diagnosed me as an anorexic, hypochondriac redneck who's closed-minded. "Crazy." as he says.

Um, F you. People that actually are my friends know this is about as far from the truth as you can get.
After class Jamie & I went on Alien Encounter, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain & Pirates.
That was my first time on Alien Encounter (R.I.P.). I remember it felt so intense... because there I was in my fancy "Disney Look" attire with my hair in a barrette, and perfectly timed when the alien was running through the area behind me my barrette popped off and onto the ground. I was impressed with their special effects - and then realized it was just purely coincidental! Man, I miss that ride.

The next day (Saturday) because I really needed to point out what day of the week that is? REALLY? I had Getting Prepared. In that we had to go on a scavenger hunt. Seriously Disney loves a scavenger hunt, and so do I! Our group (Frontierland, Adventureland & Liberty Square) got into the biggest fight. Oh my gosh, why?? These are details I want in my book!! What happened?!?! Jamie & I seemed to be the only ones that could walk at a normal pace.

Sunday was Marcy's first day of work. She hates it.

This doesn't surprise me. Some people just aren't made for Disney. Spoiler alert - she quit the program early.
Jamie and I had Cash Handling at the Magic Kingdom. It was so easy.
I still use things I learned there to this day in my current job. I would like to pass on some tips to people but I know they wouldn't listen to me so yeah.

Sarah & I outside our apartment
Marcy &  went to David's to find my Alanis CD. (Nobody gets between me and Jagged Little Pill!!) David was gone so Marcy & I got to see in David's room and Alejandro's underwear.

This cracks me up! I'm sure his underwear was just soooo exciting to look at?!? Gross!

One night Marcy was working late, so Sarah, Zaira & I had Pizza Hut delivered. We always had this delivered! We had the phone number memorized. I still have the magnet with their number that was always on our refrigerator. The most important thing I've learned these past three days - to dial out of Disney - Push 9!! While Sarah & Zaira & I were swimming, after Pizza Hut, these 2 guys came over. One, named Bassey, looks just like Jeremy Brown (OSU football player from 1996.) He's from W. Africa & studies in New York. He's friends with Alejandro, so there's a good excuse for Sarah & I to befriend him!

Juan may have lost major points with me, but Alejandro was still muy guapo to us girls in 3101!

Tomorrow's post.... my official First Day of Work at Pecos Bill Cafe! Was it good? Did I hate it? We shall find out!


~ See ya real soon! º0º ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº