Friday, May 22, 2020

WDWCP97 Journal. Days 18-19.

Date: September 27-28, 1997
Places: Pecos Bill's, House of Blues
People: Roommates, David, Josh, Carlos, Carlos, Joe, Daniel
Sights: House of Blues dance club
Dining: Pizza Hut - messed up order, Fritos
Lodging: Vista Way
Expenses: $7 - Pizza Hut

 
I love that as I sit to write these each day is a complete mystery. Looking at the above stats I have NO idea what happened. With House of Blues listed, well, anything is possible...

Marcy & I got to work together today. That made it much more fun. There was this dork, Josh, that I had to work with. He told me thought Marcy was cute & wants to get hooked up with her. Not sure I remember any of this, nor Josh. I'll check photos. *Found him, I remember him now. Also, no idea who this next person is that I about to mention. Mr. Annoying High School Boy kept hugging me and putting his arms around me all day. Yuck!!
For the record I KNOW this annoying guy was NOT Vinny. I just want to put that out there!
Dan, the Man
Dan and I worked together & we've nicknamed each other Food Girl & Drink Boy.
Dan was the raddest!! I absolutely loved working with him. He went to Cornell. He always ordered a "grilled Swiss on rye". Now you now.
Marcy got to meet Custodial Carlos & I got to talk to my little Carlos. I closed Pecos and so I got to listen to Spectromagic. That was the nighttime parade for those of you that sadly never got to experience it. 
Sunday I got to work with Dan again. We got off at the same time, so we had a countdown going all day. I ended up getting an ER - yeah!!

 Ooh, I see we are heading to HoB now...

Sunday night at the House of Blues is Service Industry Night (SIN), and Cast Members get in free. Sarah & I went there and met Danielle. She was drunk off her butt when we showed up - but she had more shots. Saturday night she never came home. She was at Benji's all night. We could have gone to his party, but we watched SNL and had Pizza Hut (with a messed up order).
Outside House of Blues
Here we see Danielle was our apartment party girl. And in the next paragraph we will make my mom happy by confirming I was the innocent little angel of our apartment!
The House of Blues was very strange. All techno music, but not really any music. Some guy offered me his wrist band so I could be 21 for the night. I declined. To get in you had to fill out this paper & get your SIN card. Very cool. The place was full of slutty girls. I don't know where they buy their clothes. All those girls literally push you out of the way, so Sarah & I started elbowing them back. The guys have such big egos that they run their hands all over you to get by. Sarah & I left Danielle around 1:30am. We got home at 2am, but Danielle never came home. No one is really sure where she is right now or when we'll see her again.

That sums up our time together so well! Sarah and I being good girls together. Danielle partying and never with any of us. House of Blues Service Industry Night is CRAZY!! I've been quite a few times. It never feels normal in there!

Sarah, Danielle & I at WestSide

Oh no - upon a quick skim of tomorrow's topic I see I DID do something not 100% angelic. WHAT?!? ME?? No way...

  ~ See ya real soon! º0º ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº