Thursday, May 28, 2020

WDWCP97 Journal. Days 33-34.

Date: October 12-13, 1997. 
Places: Pecos Bill Cafe, House of Blues
People: Danielle, Marcy, Sarah, Joe, Ricardo, Erika, Mohan, Stevie, Ray, Chris, Benji, Quame, Alejandro, Dan, Anjanette
Sights
Dining: ABCs & 123s, grilled cheese/fries, Eggos, quesadilla
Lodging: Vista Way
Expenses$2.11 - Fantasyland Cafe, $15 - picture reprints

Oh my - was Sunday ever too much Heaven for Ronda. As I was going on my lunch break, I ran into Ricardo who was going on his lunch break. We spent our lunch together & he looked at all of my new pictures. I wants my other copy of him. He told me I was right, and Carlos got jealous last night. 
So many uninterested men, such little time! ;)
After work Marcy & I took the longest nap. Around midnight Danielle, Marcy & I went to the House of Blues. To sum up the bus ride, Marcy + Benji = tonsil hockey. Gross. I just threw up a little bit. What does she think in her head? no comment. Inside the HoB I realized I don't really like it in there. These 3 guys stared at us all night. We ended up meeting them. Stevie talked to Danielle; Chris to Marcy & Ray to me. They ended up getting our number, but I doubt they'll call. Thank goodness they didn't. So not into them at all.
Just -- NO.
Monday I had to go in to work at 11am ->3 hours earlier than I should have. Boy did I get tired at work. I was on food. it was so busy (Manager Joe even came out to help) and all the guests were cranky and rude. I don't know how many times I wanted to tell some people off. By the time my break came I was beat.
Oh - Sunday, I got to do Mile Long Bar - fun. Also Joe gave me a specialized name tag key chain. 

Ok - Monday - I gave Ricardo his picture. again, we got to hear the phrase, "Hey Ricardo! Aren't you married, man?" Carlos got jealous of Joe, again (this is just soooo wrong! Carlos was way ahead of Joe in the Ronda game. Joe didn't rank. Period.) & didn't want to talk to me for a while. He (Carlos) keeps asking me to go with him to a movie. I feel so bad - I want to say no but he'll be crushed.  Joe tried to get me to hang out with him and his friends tonight. I guess I'm going to have to say "yes" sometime. Dan & I hung out at Pecos while closing. He is such a nut; I love talking to him! It's funny how alike the two of us are.


Oh boy - down the road Dan and I, being nutty and too much alike, got into trouble and were separated as punishment! Party poopers. What a lame couple of days this was. They can't all be winners.

Next time.... Ooh the Atlantic ocean! And something permanent happened



~ See ya real soon! º0º ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº