Thursday, June 18, 2009

15 Minute Babble: In the Words Of ......

Hannibal Lecter: "All good comes to those who wait. I've waited, Clarice. How long can you and ol' Jackie boy wait?

Andrew Lloyd Webber: "There's a light at the end of the tunnel. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. The inside might be as black as the night, but at the end of the tunnel there's a light."

Jimmy Buffett: "When life gives you limes, make margaritas!"

Bohidharma: "Still other commit all sorts of evil deeds, claiming karma doesn't exist. They erroneously maintain that since everything is empty, committing evil isn't wrong. Such persons fall into a hell of endless darkness with no hope of release. Those who are wise hold no such conception."

Plato: "Ignorance, the root and stem of every evil."

Anne Frank: "It's difficult in times like these: ideals, dreams and cherished hopes rise within us, only to be crushed by grim reality. It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.

The Rolling Stones: "You can't always get what you want; but if you try sometime you might find you get what you need."




I think Hannibal says it best! All good things to those who wait ...... I feel the wait is almost over!! Good WILL prevail and I WILL have margaritas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº