Friday, June 5, 2020

WDWCP97 Journal. Days 72-75.

Date: November 21-24, 1997 
Places: TGI Fridays, Pecos Bill Cafe, Coronado Springs Resort
People: Vinny, roommates, Luis, Dan, Rebecca, Holli, Kristen, Jaime, Erica, Kristen, Joe, Ricardo
Sights: Coronado Springs Resort
Dining: TGI Fridays, Fantasyland Cafe
Lodging: Vista Way
Expenses: $5 - portrait @ ball

I've been kind of dreading this journal entry. It was so fun, but it went by so fast that I feel kinda sad remembering it all. 


I was so happy to get an ADO Friday. Marcy & I took naps & then had lunch at TGI Fridays (YUM!).  

Danielle, Marcy & I got ready for the ball together - we started ~6pm (EARLY). They spent forever on their hair & I walked around bored. finally they got around to doing me - Marcy, my hair; Danielle, my face. Vinny was so handsome - he picked me up @ 10:15pm in his tuxedo.
 


At the ball they played "Phantom in the lobby since the thee was "Masquerade", and they gave us all masks. Dee, Marcy & I got our picture taken with Mickey Mouse & later Vinny & I did with Minnie Mouse. The ballroom was filled with tables & food/drinks in the back. The DJ was in the front by the dance floor. All of us danced (Vinny didn't - except for the slow songs). Everyone from Pecos took pictures of the 2 of us (how cute we are!). Alejandro gave me a greeting kiss Puerto Rican style. I talked to Juan, also. I saw most of the people I know at Vista Way. 


We all had fun - especially Vinny & I. censored Let's just say the ball ended at 3am - I was home at 4.
Grouchy Marcy left that morning (now Saturday), and I fell asleep before I could say "Good bye!" Joe (manager) though I'd quit, too & kept making sure I wasn't going to cry - I'll be 100% OK! (This roommate departure didn't surprise nor upset me.) 


Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh... we were just talking about this and about her! I die of embarrassment just remembering it.... those of you that knew my aunt Nancy can probably understand all of this!
Vinny talked to Nancy on the phone - she had the nerve to tell him I'm naive about men. Aahh!!  (Seriously, I was dying and mortified. If I could go back in the Utilidor I could show exactly where this phone call happened. I remember it all so well. I bet that payphone is long gone. Good ol' Nancy.) He took me home & I actually had a pretty quick good bye.
Sunday morning I got out of the shower to hear/find a security guard in my living room. I was home alone... in my towel. He was asking a bunch of questions about Marcy (ridiculous).

It was all this nonsense that she got terminated and didn't turn in her key and was she still there trying to live for free. I didn't support her reason for going home and I won't say what the true reason was, but I can say she did NOT get terminated. It was all her choice. And she didn't turn in her key because she left way before the Clubhouse opened up that day.

I actually had fun goofing off with Big Cuban Joe at work. Mile Long was fun but Pecos was so stressing. Kristen gave Holli & I a ride home & we laughed the entire time. You can't be around Kristen and not laugh! That helped work end on a good note (that & my kisses from my boy). Yeah, I totally wrote that and I stand by it.
Monday I got stuck scooping fries for the 3rd day in a row. My shoulder is so sore, I can hardly move it. I got home at 9, called Vinny & he wasn't home. He went to pick me up at 9:10 instead of 8:10. He stopped by with one of his friends for about 20-30 minutes. He's so sweet. My little cutie. 😍

Time is flying by! When we meet here next it is Thanksgiving! And Danielle get I continue our Pleasure Island tradition, but now as a duo... and as groupies.



 ~ See ya real soon! º0º ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº