Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Funtastic!

Last week was the Douglas County Fair. What made this year the raddest fair in years? It was the special guest star ... Jessica! She came down Tuesday night to stay over and go to Huey Lewis and the News on Wednesday.


I had a total blast with her here! I'll just mention some highlights - and then send you off to the pictures that can tell the story!

  • Elephant ear for Michael and Jessica. Why on earth didn't I get one??
  • AWESOME people watching
  • Hanging with my cousin for a bit
  • Running into a couple ex people that I didn't really want or need to see
  • Cool new ankle bracelet
  • New piercings
  • Piglets
  • Calves
  • Baby goats - kids?
  • Bunnies
  • Running in to lots of friends
  • Carnival games
  • Drunk Michael
  • Huey Lewis and the freaking News!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº