What a summer it has been. I feel like I've been going non-stop through the entire thing.
- Grease in the park
- Music in the Park every Tuesday
- Arywn's wedding/fun weekend at the Oregon coast
- Enchanted Forest
- House painting - and new swimming pool!
- Art Festival/wine garden
- Las Vegas!!
- Huey Lewis & the News at the county fair
- Birthday parties in Eugene
- 4th of July party
- Floating the river
- "It's 5 o'clock Somewhere" party
- Dexter marathons
- Golf tournaments
- Graffiti night - and being bitten by a monkey!
What else can I possibly do before I feel summer is over?
- A weekend in Bend, coming home via Crater Lake
- OSU football season begins
- A weekend in Sunriver
- Alex Serpa and the "Dreamgirls" return to Seven Feathers
- Walt Disney World with Jessica!!!
It has been a busy few months - with tons of fun with really great friends and family! I think things are going to slow down a bit, but I hope not too much!