Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Oh Youth, How I Already Miss You!

I read a blog. In that blog was a link. The website shows you what you will look like in 20 years.

Oh. My. Gosh.
Seriously? Okay, so I had to do it. And here is the first result.




What the hell is happening to me over the next 20 years?? That original picture is from from last month's Vegas trip. Holy cow I'm going to go downhill - all except for my forehead apparently.

So I thought I better try one more time.


NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! The original is from the Eugene Marathon weekend last month. Apparently all this running is going to do some crazy things to my laugh lines.

Still not satisfied, I added one more picture.  I dare you to not laugh. I will be booking a consultation with a plastic surgeon NOW!
My teeth? My laugh lines? My chin? My left eye? My upper lip on the left side? Am I going to have a stroke in the next 20 years and thus end up looking like an alien???

I'm terrified.

For reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº