Tuesday, July 27, 2010

15 Minute Babble: For the Sake of Babbling

  • I am pretty sure there was a psycho killer down at the bank of the river last night. After work tonight I shall go down to investigate. I just know I will find a torn piece of plaid flannel and maybe drops of blood. Definitely signs of a struggle. (Too many movies, Ronda??)
  • My "Cinderella" is gone. Work is really lonely without her around. But she is off with her Prince, her beautiful horses, and her lovely little princess in training! She will be much happier now - but I expect this will lead to many more blogs from me since my dear friend isn't around all day to talk to anymore.
  • This is beyond lame, but Farmville is really pissing me off!!  Everybody else finds a stupid Queen Bee - why can't I? Seriously, "Queens" flock to me, and I to them - but I can't have a fake bumble come to my damn farm? Whatever, my drag queens are better than "her" anyway!
  • My adorable cousin finally married his adorable fiance this past weekend. I am so stinking happy! It's about time!
  • I kind of went running blog crazy and subscribed to quite a few people. (You can find them near the bottom right of this blog, if you would also like to read what others have to say!) There are tons of running blogs out there! Not all of them struck my fancy. The ones that seems to have something fun and honest to say, those with a little pizazz and something I can identify with, those that struck a chord are now on my subscription list! I just love reading what other runners write. It helps me feel like I'm not alone in certain thoughts, questions and struggles. AND it really helps motivate me! I could use any motivation I can get right now. I need my next race to get her ASAP. Racing always gives me a high and re-lights that half-marathon training fire!
  • And my 15 minutes are up. That concludes today's babble.... for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº