Tuesday, July 20, 2010

*Insert Evil Laugh Here*

It is time. That spoiled little brat Lindsay Lohan is finally going to jail. I don't even feel bad watching the live feed with a smile on my face. I can picture how she's probably going walking through that line of paparazzi  that is anxiously awaiting her arrival.

All these feelings and predictions - based on my own experiences with the bitch!

*Flashback*  Fall 2001. Disney's Animal Kingdom.
(She is now officially late, by the way. Will she actually show up and turn herself in?)  It was probably around 9:30 in the morning. I was walking to work, just coming out of the Oasis and getting to the bridge to take me to Discovery Island. The peace was interrupted by yelling. I spotted some scrawny, ginger girl causing a scene and yelling at her father who stood there looking helpless. A few steps from this production was a Guest Relations cast member in the plaid vest. That caught my attention and forced me to take a second look to see if it was some "celebrity" that was disrupting everything. To me this kid was nothing special and I continued on my way.

A couple of hours later I was sitting in the tower of Kali River Rapids.  (OOhh - she might finally be arriving.) (That was here, there she went - walking in just the way I predicted!) Normally all you hear in the tower is the muffled noises from the ride, but on this day I heard much more. Again there was the sound of some kid screaming at people. I wasn't allowed to leave the tower, but I HAD to investigate!  Sure enough, it was this same kid with Guest Relations - and a large entourage of people. And this same kid was being a complete brat and yelling. Some of my fellow cast members came in to join me in the tower. That's when we realized the obnoxious thing backstage was the little girl from the Parent Trap remake. She was so un-famous to us, we didn't even know her name.

She was there doing a film shoot. We watched her from the tower on the camera. She was nailed with water. It was beautiful! By the time she was getting off I was being rotated out to another position. We crossed paths a few seconds later. You could tell she thought was just too good for anyone and anything around her. Her stringy hair was a mess from the water. She pushed through our guests with her head down, covering her face. Meanwhile my friends and I just laughed. This little kid looking like a drowned rat finally got what was coming to her that day. That walk of shame through unsuspecting guests was fun to watch after her horrible displays the rest of the day.

But now this! That same hurried walk with her head down. Her hair not looking any better considering it is overly bleached blond this morning. Now she can yell and cry all she wants. That bitch is finally not going to be able to call the shots anymore .... for a little while anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº