Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Law of Averages

For those that don't know, I pretty much listen to Cosmo Radio (XM 162 - check it out!) every single time I'm in my car. I love long trips since they give me a chance to hear full episodes of my shows. Cosmo Radio is probably not best suited for prude or easily offended people. But if you love honesty, gossip, pop culture, love, sex, relationship, guys points of view, girls points of view.... then this might be the station for you!

ANYWAY - last night on "Get in Bed" - with Sara and Greg, both of whom are totally awesome! - they were talking averages. Here is what I learned.

Average number of sexual partners:
            Males:         7
            Females:     4





Um.

Hm.


I feel another survey coming on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº