Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Book of Questions #5

Is there something you've dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
 
For about the last 15 years I have been wanting to learn to play the cello.  I have visions of playing "Music of the Night" with my mom accompanying me on the piano. It is such a dark, beautiful sounding instrument - I just need to some day even touch one.

Why haven't I pursed it? I guess for two reasons - neither of which are very good.  First, I suspect that getting a cello would be rather expensive. But because of reason number 2, I have no real idea. Number 2 - I don't know of a place to get a cello. As far as I know, there are no true music stores left in town. By "true music store" I mean a place with sheet music, trumpets, pianos, flutes and cellos!

Jessica used to play the cello, and I found out too late that her parents were selling hers. I suppose with all the information on-line I have no good reason to not at least investigate further!



2 comments:

  1. My Taylor plays the cello! She loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so cool Jessica. I have been wanting to learn to play guitar and piano for years.

    PB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº