Monday, December 21, 2009

Enough is Enough!!

First there was Heath Ledger. Then Michael Jackson. Now Brittany Murphy.

Heath was one of my favorite actors, Michael IS the King of Pop, and Brittany is one of my favorite actresses (her and Kate .... nothing better happen to my dear Winslet!!)

I will keep it clean and not repeat the words that came out of my mouth when I saw the news of Brittany's death yesterday. When I saw Heath Ledger and Michael Jackson's reports - I was working, and couldn't help but cry - especially when telling my co-workers the latest sad news coming out of Hollywood. I would really like all of this death nonsense to STOP!!



I love her movies. When I'm alone and have time for a marathon movie day (or weekend!), she is one of my actresses that I'll have as my theme for the day (or weekend!). She has such a contagious laugh! And those great big eyes! Whenever I contemplate a different hairstyle, it is always Brittany Murphy photos I turn to. Obviously I never followed through with that one!

What I really liked ... her body. I thought it was perfect. So tiny and petite. She looked cute in anything. Fiona Apple. Another "perfect" body in my eyes. Many people think Brittany had an eating disorder. I choose to believe that caused her early death, versus nasty rumors and speculation of drug abuse. Man, what does that say about me?? The two people I've always wished my body could look like ... and now one of them is gone, possibly because of her desire to maintain that super tiny physique. Damn.  Fiona Apple better not follow in these footsteps. I'd probably not even bother coming to work if there is ever a horrible story about Fiona's early death!

So, celebrities that I really like ... PLEASE STOP DYING!!!
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº