Thursday, December 31, 2009

That's All Folks!

Two-thousand nine is nearly over.
It has been a fun, busy year.
Ups and downs.
I'll try to only remember the ups, but remember the lessons learned from the downs.
I traveled a lot, and don't see that changing much!
I've stayed home a lot, too. Home is where the heart is!

I began this blog in 2009, and have really enjoyed writing  and sharing my adventures, opinions, recaps, life - even if I am the only one that ever reads most of it. Hopefully a post or two were interesting to you in some manner! I am vowing to make THIS the last official post of 2009. I think this is one resolution I can keep. (Incidentally, the New Year's resolution I made in the 9th grade - the no candy/no chocolate one - STILL going! Still haven't broken it!)

So, good bye to 2009, thank you for reading. See ya next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº