Monday, December 21, 2009

Book of Questions #6

I should really start picking harder questions!

Do you feel ill at ease going alone to either dinner or a movie? What about going on a vacation by yourself?

I don't know, no, Heck no! I haven't gone to dinner alone... yet. I don't know that I would have a problem with it. It might be strange to go to a "real" restaurant alone, but I don't know. I wouldn't ever rule out trying!  I have gone to 2 or 3 movies alone. It was kind of nice. I just went when I felt like it, didn't have to share my drink or my popcorn, and didn't have anyone talking in my ear! It was actually really fun, and I might do it again here pretty soon. The Royal Family 5K I am running in has a "Princess and the Frog" theme. I thought it might be nice to see the movie so I'll actually "get" the things I am seeing while in Florida!

A vacation by myself? Yes, please! Been there, done that, would totally do it again! Having company on a trip is nice, but going alone is pretty damn sweet, too!  I wonder if this is an only child thing and that's why I don't mind being alone?? Hmm. I'll have to ponder!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº