Friday, November 6, 2009

An Introverted Blog

I just read a blog written for Psychology Today. I am that cool ... I read Psychology Today!  If you feel inclined to read it, here is the link:  The Inside Scoop on Your Introvert Friends

Many people think I am just this totally outgoing chatty Cathy - but things aren't always how they seem. I was actually pleased to read this article that I felt was almost describing me. I'll just list some of the bold points from it:
  • It's all about energy
  • The more is not the merrier
  • Anything but the telephone
  • Yes, I like on-line communication
I was shocked at how much I related to this article. Pretty much I could have been the author. I give full credit for today's blog to Irene S. Levin, Ph.D.!

1 comment:

  1. How funny - I read PT magazine! It's my favorite mag and, currently, the only one I subscribe to. I enjoy their articles a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº