Monday, November 23, 2009

My Hard Work Has Paid Off!

All those hours spent feverishly writing in my journal while watching and listening to the television, then running to my computer to type, and then running back to the TV to watch and write .... they have paid off!



I took this photo of me being excited to hold my brand new CD (one was way too excited!) ,but then I thought maybe that version was too sweet .... and I needed to grasp more of the feel of the album (which I am LOVING, by the way!!) .... and I came up with this...



I thought I'd get strangled if I kissed the CD case, so I went with the above option instead.

Its so good! I love it! This is the first album I have ever bought of an American Idol performer. I <3 Adam!!



And that concludes this random Idol posting .... I'll see you all again in January when American Idol returns! I may actually begin earlier and write during the auditions and Hollywood round this year! We'll see. I mean we won't have Adam, but we will have Ellen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº