Wednesday, November 18, 2009

To This I Say NO MORE!

I see a hint of brown. Down there at the bottom is a last slurp of Pepsi. Oh, if only I could get to it. I paid enough for it, yet it sits there taunting me. The elusive last sip of a Wendy's soft drink.

I guess I know better. I should just stop going there. I hit it maybe once every 3 months, and every time I come away not satisfied.  I realized getting a side salad there is pointless. It is only the disgusting left over bits of lettuce that have a gross, almost dirty/tangy hint to them.  I was hesitant about getting a cheese potato today. Usually it is a warm potato with one bite's worth of cheese.

Today I had 3 bites of cheese, so a minor improvement, but still not acceptable.  But my problem for this particular visit is my drink.  As I stare at the little bit of Pepsi at the bottom, the huge chunks of ice sit all the way to the top inch of my cup. I can't even get my straw through the ice and down to the bottom. I am not happy. I am thirsty.

Why did I go there? Because my street is blocked for sewer work and I can't get to my home. I was prepared with my pens, journal, Nintendo DO and games. Wendy's was the easiest stop on my way to the duck pont. Tomorrow I will pack a lunch. Okay, probably not.  But I will NOT go toWendy's, despite the convenient location. I might be easiest to just fight the ducks and geese for some of their food instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº