Thursday, February 12, 2009

"For the next 5 hours, you're my bitch."

Angry Man: Oh great, I always end up sitting next to a damn baby.
Stewie Griffin: What did you just say?
Lois Griffin: Stewie, stop fussing.
Stewie Griffin: Pipe down Lois. Hey big man, turn around. Oh you can't hear me now. I was going to watch the movie, but forget it. For the next 5 hours, you're my bitch.
Stewie Griffin: [furiously kicks seat in front of him] Wah wah wah my ears are popping and there's no way to console me Wah! Maybe I'm teething, Maybe I'm hungry, who knows? I'm a baby!


I'm flying in just over 24 hours. I really hope I don't in sit front of the screaming kid. I really hope I'm not behind the token fat man. (Been there, done that -- even sitting behind the jack ass I had NO room. I swear he was about to break the seat with all his squirming and pushing back on his chair. So rude - not rude because of his size issues, he was just a complete ass.)

And I LOVE Family Guy! Stewie and Brian are my favorites. If I ever have a baby, and he's a boy, he'll be wearing little baby t-shirts with Stewie Griffin on them. My friends have already banned me from naming my offspring after Family Guy. Darn. But maybe I'll just get a dog and name him Stewie instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº