Monday, February 9, 2009

Vegas, Baby, Vegas!

Swingers is a fantastic movie filled with totally awesome dialogue. This week my favorite line from the Vince Vaughn/Jon Favreau classic is "Vegas, Baby, Vegas!"
 
I wish I had something interesting to blog about, but considering I am just days away from being on a plane to Las Vegas, via Los Angeles, the only thing I have to talk about it Vegas, Baby, Vegas!
 
I still haven't started to pack. I set out my Nintendo DS - which then was moved - into my hands to play all weekend instead of packing. I set out a pack of gum, and an iPod charger. That's the extent of my packing. But I did watch Swingers in preparation for what I hope will be a vacation to remember! If you haven't seen this movie yet, you should! Big Bad Voodoo Daddy gets lots of play time in it. Nothing like a little Vince Vaughn AND Scotty Morris in the same movie. Scotty Morris, if you aren't familiar, is the founder of Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. They are awesome! And that's all I have to say for now. Wait - no, one more thing .... 
 
I'M GOING TO VEGAS THIS WEEK!!! "VEGAS, BABY, VEGAS!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº