Sunday, February 22, 2009

"You Can Call Me Flower If You Want To"

I was driving just outside of town today and saw a little skunk. It had been hit by a car, but instead of looking damaged in anyway, it was just lying peacefully like it was taking a cute little skunk nap.

I've decided I want a pet skunk. I think they get a bad rap - its not their fault they have what we humans consider an off-putting odor.

Have you looked at the shape of a skunk's head? They just have these soft, delicate little features. I want one that I can cuddle with and rub its little head.

Can you have pet skunks? Can I do anything about the odor/spray issue? Maybe I should start googling this.


1 comment:

  1. You can totally have a pet skunk! We have some friends who have one, the scent glands are removed. They are not like having a cat though - they are still a wild animal and do wild animal things. They are vegetarians though, so you'd get along great in that respect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº