Monday, November 22, 2010

Mystery Inc is on the Case!

Hey - that awesome PR I just had and wrote a report about? That was my 400th post! Who knew I'd end up with such a great topic for number 400?

Today we have a little look at four 30-somethings trick or treating around the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World!

Daphne & Velma

Fred & Shaggy



Searching for clues!

Boo To You Parade
I LOVE the Boo To You parade. It is so much fun. Peppy music! Candy! (I don't even eat candy, yet I love to see how much I can get.) Captain Jack Sparrow. And of course, the Headless Horseman!
I think something fishy is going on OVER THERE!

I LOVE this part of the parade. The first time I saw it and realized the Haunted Mansion was coming to life in front of my very eyes - well I was like a kid ... a kid in a candy shop?!?  Moments before I took this picture I had just had a special moment with Captain Jack Sparrow! Apparently I was loud enough and enthusiastic with my screaming, and he noticed. We had our own little moment, just the two of us, which lasted for quite a while, and it was grand. Highlight of my night!
Velma does The Robot!
Daphne does Disco!




And there you have it! Velma & Daphne went home with an obscene amount of candy compared to most other guests. Here's our little tip! Go on the very last night of Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. And then as your candy bag gets full dump it! Into another bag. Into your purse. Into your souvenir popcorn bucket that you just HAD to buy because it has the Cheshire Cat on it. This keeps your bag looking pathetic compared to everyone else. Plus, with it being the last night they are trying to get rid of all the candy. It helps to look ahead. If you get choices of who to go to for the candy -- watch! Who is more generous? Go to that line! My suitcase was 10 pounds heavier on the way home, and candy is really the only thing I added to it that wasn't there before!
 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 400th post!

    And sooo jealous of the Halloween in Disney - it looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 400th? Girl, you talk too much. ;-)

    (And just for everyone else out there, RR knows me well enough to know I'm kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lesley - that cracked me up!!

    Seriously - I DO talk too much!! These 400 posts are me keeping myself contained!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your costumes. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº