Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oh Balls

Here is a snapshot of what happens during Dark Shadows marathons on a Sunday night with my mom and I. (Some of you will meet the two of us in February .... are you really sure you want to??)



Mommy:  What the hell is this?
Mommy:  Oh, there are two balls.
Ronda:     Yes, you hit a special thing. It gives you two balls.
Ronda:     But you don't always get two balls.

1 Mississippi
2 Mississippi
3 Mississippi


LAUGHTER ERUPTS





Anyway - we were talking about Atlantia - some new game on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I was talking with my mom on Sunday about the OSU-WSU football game and we were discussing how freaky the WSU cougar costume now is. They were replaying the game right then so she turned it on, and I told her to also look for the Beaver mascot, about how he has this weird tail that doesn't look like a tail -- instead, "he looks like a well-hung beaver!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that costume! I have never seen it before, but I couldn't stop staring at the tail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº