Tuesday, January 12, 2010

AI 2010 - Auditions - Boston

I've decided to just blog about Idol if the thought strikes me during the audition rounds. Once the "regular" episodes of it start I will of course be doing live blogs during the performance episodes! So now ... on with the show!

  1. I'm glad Paula is gone.
  2. Last season's final 2 was my dream pick, I don't see how this or any year can compare. I just hope this season isn't boring. And I really hope there aren't any Adam Lambert wannabes - which I'm sure there will be!
  3. Ok, I honestly forgot that Posh was a so-called singer!
  4. The first one HAD to be a radio station joke. HAD to be.
  5. I like how Simon says "Curtis."
  6. I think Victoria Beckham is a fembot, and I am pretty sure I saw her on Jersey Shore hanging with Snookie and The Situation.
  7. I freaking love that the flamboyant dude called Simon "sassy"!!
  8. Oh f me - shut up with the jazzy scatting. I HATE scatting with a burning passion. HATE IT!
  9. Dude - huge hetero guys are so .... what's the word? ... Gay!
  10. Proactive. Accutane. Seriously. Um - no further comment needed.   Wait - never mind. This guy is clearly clueless, so I guess its not surprising he is not tending to a severe acne problem he probably doesn't realize he has.
  11. Simon. Jim (step-dad). I've never seen them together in the same room. Could they be the same guy?
  12. White girl a successful singer in Japan 'cause she's obsessed with Anime?? No thanks! And now I have a headache.
  13. Oh how funny that a totally annoying dude that looks like Clark Kent is singing a totally annoying song that Jim and I both hate... (House of the Rising Sun).  Okay and now I can't stop laughing. This fight is awesome!
  14. Anyone feel like "Glee" has rubbed off on some of these people?
  15. Two-million thousand 5 billion zillion percent?? Randy?? Really?? What grade are you in exactly?  ... If he ever says "infinity squared" this year I may just fall off my couch.
  16. I kinda like this drummer with the hurt hands. But seriously what is it with Boston and terrible skin/bad teeth??
  17. If this is going to be a season of dumb girls screaming at me I am not likely to watch. Yelling does not equal talent.
  18. I love trying to hold in my laughter - and then exploding! So freaking amusing. People in America are definitely unique!
  19. Kara has a really nice face shape.
  20. I would like to ban "At Last" from auditions. So over done!
  21. 28 year old and it is his last snot. Just reiterates to me that I am old. Too old for Idol. Too old for MTV. Right age for....???????  A recliner???
  22. Cowboy hats and Idol do not mix!
  23. Cancer guy has some huge guns! (Those are "arms" to you mom's out there that don't know! hee hee hee) And he's cute! I hope he can sing! Hmm. I'm not overwhelmed. He's doing a little too much, but with that face and survivor story they'll send him to Hollywood for sure.
  24. I want to be waif skinny like Fembot Spice. But not orange.
  25. Sometimes the people sing so bad I can't even tell what song they are trying to sing. Anybody else find that to be the case?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº