Tuesday, January 19, 2010

AI 2010 - Auditions - Chicago

Did you see that? They put the date of my 30th birthday on the screen. I think it is a sign. Not sure of what the sign is for, but it is a sign nonetheless!

Ooh Shania - so pretty - she looks like my amazingly awesome friend, Kori! Plus she's Canadian, and who doesn't love a pretty Canadian?

First contestant's hair reminds me of Noxema girl. She has very nice teeth and lip color. I like that I don't hate her. I feel like we're going to see a lot of her - but you never know - crazy things happen in Hollywood.

OK the Broadway chick in love with Ryan - she is so damn annoying. Smoker laugh maybe?? Ugh - she is irritating. Boob tricks? Oy. Uh huh,  she is ob-freaking-noxious!

**Pretty sure I just saw the hostess from my favorite Walt Disney World planning DVD on NCIS during the commercial break!***

How funny was the dude in the white pants and dark jacket doing the Carlton?!?!?

Chicago. Wow. Um. Interesting crowd.

Maxwell guy - watching him sing - I think he really DOES think he is sounding like Maxwell. And the thing is, Maxwell has an annoying voice - probably why he's not famous anymore.

Who auditions with I Will Always Love You???

Army guy has some odd mouth issues. Tiny Tim?? I am laughing already at the thought. I wish he was singing the ice caps are melting song. (I'll try to find the video for you all!)

I saw tape on this dude's finger tips - white pants/red suspenders/hat.  Is he trying to be MJ? (This Is It comes out on DVD this month - buy it, I did!)  Slow slow slow slow. Oh, he took the tape off, bummer, I was ready to laugh at that.  Allergies?!? Ha - omg - did he cry??? I cannot stop laughing! This is great TV!  How mean am I? I laugh while others cry! I can't help it. Admit it - you laughed too!

Seriously, Shania is so freaking pretty! I want to see more of her!

John Park (Asian dude)... what is with guys and the windblown from the back to the front look? I don't get it at all.  I would feel claustrophobic with my hair all brushed forward over my face.  OMG this is getting funnier by the second. Shania is cracking everybody up! I love unintended innuendo!

I'm supposed to like asthma girl because they gave us some sappy story about her. I don't. I cannot stand her voice. She was just too much over the top. Simon got the right word that I was searching for - self-indulgent. Bech, move on!



I didn't have much to say tonight. I'm looking forward to tomorrow in my old home of Orlando! I'd keep my eyes open for old friends at auditions, but then I remember we are all too old.  :-(

Don't worry - I didn't forget, because I know you are all on the edge of your seat waiting for it ..... please enjoy this lovely Tiny Tim video. I swear to you it is worth the watch! I promise!!



1 comment:

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº