Tuesday, September 28, 2010

100 Days - Week 5 Recap

Oh no. I can't even remember last week. I went home sick yesterday (feeling much better now, but still with a sore back), and its like I lost all of my memory of what happened in the last 7 days.

Um.... hmm.... I ran 3 days. It should have been 4, but it was so dang hot around here AGAIN. Seriously. It is time for this heat to STOP!!

I did Zumba 3 days. That would have been 4, but I decided to just let myself relax on Friday night. Relax and watch Glee non-stop all night. Love it!  Can't wait for tonight's Brittany/Britney episode!

Only had French fries once. At least I'm maintaining once a week instead of sneaking in extra days, so I'm happy with that!

Oh yes, last week did have good running at the start of the week. I remember I had that unofficial PR! Sunday I ran and it was sooooo bad. I didn't realize it was 80º when I started - and I can't do heat, obviously. Ended up doing the walk of shame for the last bit on my way home. A friend even commented today on how she saw me and I looked like I was absolutely miserable and about to collapse. She had a correct assessment!

So aside from Sunday, week 5 was one of my best so far!


2 comments:

  1. Do you follow Penney at http://planetyennprunning.blogspot.com? She works on Glee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº