Saturday, March 21, 2009

No-No, Stinky Fingers!!

Last weekend I discovered the joys of the dollar dvd rental inside the lobby at Fred Meyer. I finally got to see Pineapple Express and loved it, and also The Women! And for only $1 each and I didn't have to talk to a soul? Rad!

I went back on Friday after work to get some more movies - I had a free rental from them, so why not take them up on it? This time I picked out 27 Dresses and I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry. Holy cow the latter was so funny! I enjoyed 27 Dresses, also - but being a total faghag you can imagine I was partial to seeing to straight guys pretend to be married!

I hurried back to return those movies by 7pm and decided to see if there was anything striking my fancy for a Saturday night at home. I walked out with License to Wed and Alphabet Killer. The Alphabet Killer was supposed to be my scary movie. Yeah. That didn't happen. I put in the movie, popped some popcorn, poured a glass of delicious Diet Pepsi. Tinker had her spot on her couch, Lady was at my side waiting for handouts, and I pushed play.

I can't tell you much about this movie at all. It starred Eliza Dushku and Cary Elwes, or so the description told me. Apparently a prior renter was not aware that you DON'T MANHANDLE A DVD WITH YOUR STICKY FINGERS!! The gooey residue on the disc was so obvious, I probably could have taken a finger print on my own without all the fancy gadgets and gizmos they use on NCIS. It apparently runs for approximately 100 minutes. I went from beginning to end in maybe 30 minutes? No idea if it is a good, suspenseful movie or not. I have no idea who the killer was, or if we ever learned who the killer was.

Thanks a lot, Ms. Sticky Fingers. I really appreciate you helping me waste my dollar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº