Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Did I Really Just Hear That?

Customer:  Well, what's it for?
Employee:  I don't know ... to cum? To orgasm?
Customer:  That's a little more detail than I was going for.

At this point my ears were so perked and shocked, I couldn't just take my cotton balls and leave! Here were two women standing by the KY section discussing the purpose of lube. Suddenly ,standing near by, intently reading boxes of tampons (the closest thing I could grab) seemed like the only option I had!

Employee:  You just gotta relax. Don't try too hard for it. Just relax and it will happen.


Honestly - I cannot make this stuff up! I'm a terrible fiction writer. Real life is my thing. Observations, experiences, conversations over-heard in the local grocery store!

(It is not important to note that after this conversation when I was leaving the store, I swear to all that is holy in the drag queen world, Celine Dion came into the store. Or her twin sister. The similarity was uncanny.)


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha, what a place to get a lesson on the female orgasm. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't I ever get the cool employees? Damn the luck...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº