Sunday, August 29, 2010

You Like Me, You Really, Really Like Me!!!

You cannot even believe the amount of excitement I had when I got my first ever blogger award! I started this little blog in early 2009 and was pretty much just writing for an audience of one ... myself. And now the ever so awesome 5KRae (shout out to another Rae girl!!) has bestowed upon me an award. It is virtually place upon my mantle - if I had a mantle.

I am now the proud recipient of the Cherry on Top award! *jumps up and down with a little squeal*


The Rules:

1. Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?

2. The second thing you have to do is, pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.

3. The third and final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.

Answers:

1. I always believe things happen for a reason and that it will work out the way it is supposed to. I'm sure some people would think right away that I'd go back and NOT get married on that day in 2002 (ugh, I block that whole nonsense out!!). BUT had that not happened, my life would have possibly gone in a totally different direction, which could have been better or worse. So if I am going to choose just one thing to have done differently I probably would go all the way back to grade school. I would have been a better student - especially in science. Maybe had I not been a slacker (I had great grades, but I could have been even better), well just maybe I really would have been an astronaut after all. Or maybe had I pushed harder in college I could have been a real life Clarice Starling!

2. It is now my honor to present the Cherry on Top award to:

3.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, 5KRae!!  I really do feel so flattered that anyone at all reads my blog, let alone took out time from their day to acknowledge me with such a cute little award. You're rad!


5 comments:

  1. That's hilarious that you called your marriage nonsense! Congrats! On the award that is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about how changing things could change who you are today, this is going to be a tough one to figure out. Thanks for the award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award. Hey - I didn't realize you were a 'Rae' too. Awesome!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your award, and good luck with all your training!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are rad too! And Raes rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº