Friday, August 6, 2010

Earthling Woman??

"Greetings Earthling Woman" ...... that's what I just heard a customer say to my co-worker. Hm.


"It only cost me 50 more dollars to get to Disney World than Florida." ...... I'm still trying to figure this one out. Was she trying to say DisneyLAND cost $50 more? Is she saying WDW is only $50 more than going to DisneyLAND?  A customer who says Walt Disney World is her favorite vacation destination and really confused me. I mean I worked in WDW for 3.5 years and even I can't figure out what point she was trying to make.  

Seriously, we have the best clientele!


***A follow up to my Running Buddy blog .. he bailed on me. I went out alone. And while I told myself it would be a short, slower run I lied. I ended up doing all these hills and was going at a 9.30 minute mile pace for a while. Uphill.  That is NOT me at all! Apparently my adrenaline was really flowing!  I cut the run short - to spare myself. Hopefully I'll have the big rush tomorrow at the SkirtChaser 5K!

***I've been listening to After All by Cher on repeat all afternoon. I might start singing it in my sleep. This has absolutely nothing to do with anything, I just felt like sharing!

***I'm getting new running shoes tomorrow!! Woohoo!!! I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!

***I said "NO RUM" this week. I never said "No Mike's Hard Lemonade". The blog relating to that is soon to follow!

***I have followers!! Yay! You guys are awesome! I feel so close to being famous. Watch out Kirsten Dunst.... there's a new sheriff in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº