Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Official Birthday Plan!

After months of thinking and trying to find something new that I haven't done in Walt Disney World yet, today I came up with my official birthday plan!

I wanted to rent a party boat for my friends and I to relax on - but since I couldn't find any pricing info anywhere I realized it is probably more than we would want to pay.

So now I have reservations for 4 at Cape May's character breakfast. Cape May is in Disney's Beach Club over by Epcot. The characters are dressed up and ready for the beach. That will be a fun diversion from the traditional costumes we usually see them in.

I figure the day will probably be spent at Epcot since we'll be right there. Naturally that means I'll celebrate myself over some margaritas and little bits o' food at the International Food and Wine Festival. 

All are invited to my evening party! I didn't want to be boring and go to Jellyrolls. Been there, done that. Way too many times. Instead we are heading back to the Beach Club for a sinfully delicious dessert at Beaches & Cream. I already know I want the Strawberry Shortcake Sundae!

You only turn 32 once, so why not have the most childlike birthday you can come up with??


7 comments:

  1. Margaritas, food, and some strawberry shortcake? Sounds like an awesome birthday to me! Happy Early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Have a great time! Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great birthday to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be you live near DW. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! No - not anymore anyway. Now I'm in Oregon .... but heading back for vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, you have it all figured out! You have a great birthday plan:) Margaritas and the International Food and Wine Fest!?! Sounds fabulous! Enjoy your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those sound like great ideas! Although I live near DW I certainly don't know all the fun things there are to do there, so I am taking notes on all of your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº