Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This Makes Me 101 Types of Happy!

As if 5KRae didn't thrill me enough with my first award, now another really rad Rae has blessed me with the  Happy 101 award. YAY!! .... it's so tasty too! (probably tastier than Vitameatavegamin I'm sure!)



The Rules:

1. Post who gave you this award

Another awesome Rae girl! ..... Rae at Diminishing Returns. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I am a middle name Rae, as is my mom, as is my oldest friend, as is my honorary niece, as is a co-worker, as is the future daughter I hope to someday have. I always say we Rae's stick together and are a cool type of people - this just helps to prove my point. Thanks, Rae!!

2. State 10 things you like
1) Las Vegas
2) the smell of rain
3) leaves changing colors in the Fall
4) the last minute adrenaline rush pushing me to cross the finish line
5) anything with Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel (I met her, she's Awesome!!)
6) people than genuinely make me laugh out loud
7) drag queens ... obviously there's a reason I'm a fruit fly!
8) legit, super scary haunted houses
9) everything about the Oregon Coast
10) the background music on Main Street USA in Disney parks


3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment

1) HMB at Pennies From Heaven
2) AJH at Age Groups Rock
3) Julie at Julie's Running Blog
4) Ulyana at Shaped by Running
5) Emily at Sweat Once a Day
6) Lucy at Run Chunky Run
7) Lilly on the road
8) Felice, the Happy Runner
9) Ann at Sole Sisters
10) Kelly at Moments That Make a Life

Congrats to you all, and than you for reading my daily bits of nonsense! It really does make me smile.... a lot!

9 comments:

  1. This was a great list of things that make you happy! I love your top three:)

    Thanks for passing the award on to me:) Now I have something to post on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fruitfly! You gotta set your reply email so I can have conversation with you! Thanks so much for the award!! And I still want you to tell me all about your stay atWaverly :)

    I want to see the Oregon coast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The things on your list sound fun.
    I am excited to check out the other blogs you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list. I love Halloween but I'm terrified of haunted houses, I was scarred for life as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you, thank you!
    7 cracked me up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some Drag Queens too! I seriously heart RuPaul. You betta work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I just started following you too! I hope you saw my ALO giveaway and signed up...it ends Saturday! And thanks for the compliments/support!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these lists, they're so fun. I especially love your #2 and #6!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm a new follower! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº