Sunday, August 15, 2010

Excitement Fills The Air

Things I am currently excited about:
  • Trying veggie sushi for the first time - not sure when, but it will happen soon!
  • Going back to Walt Disney World with Jessica in just about 75 days.
  • Seeing my Florida friends again.
  • Making my first ride on Kali River Rapids since 2006. It IS the number one rafting company in Anandapur after all!
  • Hanging out in Portland and making my very first visit to the Oregon State Fair with Jessica.
  • Fall. I am ready for Fall weather so I can really get to business on this half marathon training without trying to avoid 90º heat.
  • The Prefontaine Memorial 10K run.
  • Jimmy Buffett!!
  • Seeing Jennifer Aniton's new sperm donor movie.
  • Doing laundry so I can run in all fresh new clothes - just so I can stink 'em back up again.
  • Visiting Islands of Adventure during the day. I haven't done that since 2001 and it appears a lot has changed!
  • Dexter season 4 coming out on DVD. How much do I love him???
  • My birthday. Still not sure what my plan will be. Rent a party boat? Character breakfast? Drink around the World?  So many options... .must. pick. one. Or more!
  • Being able to be an awesome runner than doesn't puke at the finish line or get passed by every single person. It WILL happen some day.

4 comments:

  1. That picture is so freaking cute!! I'm trying to make the disney half next year my first half marathon. Eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally do it!!! It is going to be my first half also - I'm so super excited - obviously with a dosage of nerves thrown in, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of exciting stuff coming up! We just booked a trip to Disney for the week before Christmas. Can't wait. But I really wish I was able to run the Princess Half again. You are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in Florida and wish I were in Oregon.
    The Disney half marathon in January was my first half. It was great and there are plenty of photo opps along the way too. - Definitely a fun atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº