Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Will Be Thankful, Too!

I see many bloggers with their "Thankful Thursday" posts, and since I had nothing else to talk about write now, other than 1000 things I will incorporate into this post!, I figured I would show thanks!

  • I am thankful for Esther, our Payroll gal at work, because she is nice enough to give me money every month. That money, in turn, usually (aside from necessary life things) goes to vacations with friends.....
  • I am thankful for Brian, my best friend. He is always such a doll and hooks me up with discounted WDW hotel rooms and gets me into the parks every time I go to visit!  Okay, I'm thankful to him for other reasons, but today my mind is mostly just on vacation!
  • I am thankful for Disney and their decision to let me fulfill my dream and work there in a few places around property for a few years. It helped me grow up a lot. I learned a ton. And I met awesome people - like my best friend, Brian!
  • I am thankful for myspace.com and its big popularity a few years ago. It led me to meet this crazy girl named Jessica. 
  • I am thankful for Jessica and her love of all the things I love - like Silence of the Lambs, Goonies, referencing Buffalo Bill in any situation, the Grilled Cheese Grill, Dexter, Halloween, vacationing with me, yada yada yada....
  • I am super thankful for the Universal Studios people for finally updating the Halloween Horror Nights website and letting us see what kind of scary, crazy, adrenaline pumping fun we are in store for during this year's annual Fall pilgrimage to Orlando! Seriously, if you have the chance to go ... DO IT!! This is the 20th year, and will be my 11th year experiencing it. (Never missed a year when I lived there, and still haven't since moving home. 1997 was still the scariest though!)
  • And last I am thankful for all of you cool bloggers out there that post all the time and let me read what you have to say. And I am thankful for those of you that read what I have to say! I find you all to be very motivational and inspiring when I'm not feeling like putting on my running shoes. And it is great to learn that we all have these crazy things in common that some people just don't understand!
Jessica and I in the 2010 Portland Great Urban Race



4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun...make sure you check out CitySolve Urban Race (http://CitySolveUrbanRace.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! I just gave you an award on my blog! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I too am thankful for our payroll dept :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, thanks for sharing! I love following your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº