Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm Up For the Challenge!

Courtney, over at Run, Courtney, Run has proposed this great plan of the 100 day challenge. I am loving the idea, and I am totally IN! It is a healthy challenge, and totally doable if you just put your mind to it. I do better when I have a specific goal, time frame, numbers to look at, yada yada yada.

So, my goal for the next 100 days is this (and Lord help me on the last one!):
  • Get some form of exercise every day, even if it is just a walk with the dog
  • Run at least 3 times a week, while improving my pace
  • Eat less French fries!!
Seriously how will I cut back on the fries?? Notice I'm not going cold turkey. Just cutting back. ;-) Okay, I don't really eat them all that often, I just love them so much when I do get a chance to have 'em!

What about you? Up for the challenge??


Sigh, bye bye delicious little morsels of potato goodness.  :(

4 comments:

  1. You have some great goals...good luck with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow! I really love your blog - very honest and very inspirational to a newbie like me! I look forward to following you. You have me thinking about this 100 Day challenge, too. Now it's just a matter of deciding which goals to set!
    Rae
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm really excited - and I already thank you for sharing this with all of us. I needed some motivation I think!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº