Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lazy Weekends are Great!

I'm whiny. Poor Biker Boy. He's a trooper. He deserves an award. For real!

I've got a cold. I was trying so hard to not let it happen, but it won. And naturally BB was here from Friday night until about an hour ago - which meant he had to deal with me being annoying. I think Friday night I was just talking for an hour or more while trying to sleep - except I have no idea what I was talking about. Sleep is all I wanted but I couldn't do it because I was all wacky and drifting in and out of normal brain functioning.

Did he ever complain? No. 

But we had a great weekend! I mean if you are a dude you'd love it!  There was: 

  1. Beer
  2. Pizza
  3. Spuds (OMG, so good!! - Basically a French fry, and we know I love my fries!)
  4. Munchie snack mix stuff that was tasty
  5. Black Swan (Okay - that was the girly part, but dudes like looking at beautiful women, right?)
  6. An epic Wii tournament (I dominated overall. YES!)
    1. Mario Kart
    2. Toy Story Mania
    3. Super Mario Brothers
  7. Popcorn
  8. Yummy breakfast
  9. Red Robin
  10. Shopping for running clothes (both BOTH of us!)
  11. Sleeping/napping
  12. Beer - wait, I said that? It should be here twice!
  13. Running
  14. Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
  15. Disneyland vacation planning dvd (Um, what? I want to plan early, okay??)
I want to make him a medal for putting up with me all weekend (plus he survived lunch with my family!). And he was a great cheerleader on today's run - but that will be another post. Let me just say it wasn't pretty! There were tears, bad words, sitting down in the middle of the bike path, and poop. Yes. 

Great weekend! Only one more with Biker Boy - then he is high tailing it to Mexico for a week of surfing. Anyone besides me a little jealous??

7 comments:

  1. I'm a chick and I would love to do the things on that list, especially the beer. :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! I hope you're feeling better soon. And, may no more of your runs have poop in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck, hope you feel better soon!! But it still sounds like a good weekend - you had me at Red Robin & DL planning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Robin, beer, AND fries?!? Three of my favorite things! Congrats to BB for surviving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS, hope you feel better asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to kill it at the Wii!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº