Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm a Guest Blogger!

Since I am not really feeling up to writing today, well, the timing couldn't have been more perfect! Heather, at Go Girl Go, is on vacation and asked me to write a little something for her blog - which is posted today! I was so happy to be asked to do it .... you won't be shocked at the subject matter at all .... Running and Disney!

So go check out my post, and then just stay and read her posts, too!  She's pretty much AWESOME!



.... and since it is such a nice number .... THREE WEEKS!! Only 3 weeks until I land in Southern California ready to tackle half marathon number SIX!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm headed over to read! Yayy for less than a month til your race! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº