Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A Burst of Firsts

June 29, 2015  What a bunch of firsts I've had! And now I can't remember them. I do remember the baby/ies have been to their first concert! It was Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, which they thoroughly enjoyed! I'm a HUGE fan, so they better get used to a life of BBVD!
Another first, Vitamin E. I've decided to be proactive and try the whole Vitamin E thing to help my skin stretch. Why not start now?!?

My whole focus is on the future of my first ultrasound tomorrow, at 6 weeks.

For the first time I paid for a pregnancy app. I've downloaded so many and narrowed it down to what I like the best. One of them is just so cool that I upgraded without thought. I'm on the free trial of another that I suspect I'll end up going premium with as well.

I had my first night of going to the bathroom 3 times while trying to sleep. That doesn't count going right before bed and also right after waking up. Oy!!

7 Up is another first I've had. I don't recall ever really drinking it, but now I have had it quite a bit to ease my tummy, and it's working!

I'm sure there are others, but I took too long to type this and apparently I have pregnancy brain and can't remember!

JUNE 2015
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
123456
Embryo transfer!!!!!
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
78910111213
Refill Estrace
Progesterone ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
14151617181920
Blood TestPositive Test Result!!Phone appointment
Blood Test #2
Progesterone ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
21222324252627
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
282930
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº