Friday, September 18, 2015

Stilllllllll Waiting.

June 16, 2015  I was supposed to know by yesterday afternoon if it is a yes or no on the pregnancy test. I had called the place I went to (prior to going) to verify they would be able to meet this expectation set by OHSU. They said yes. Well, as I mentioned in the last post, they were wrong. My blood was sent to Springfield to be tested. Sorry, but what's the point of your little lab place if you can't even run something as simple as a pregnancy test??? Oh Roseburg, the mecca of medical advancements.

So I thought perhaps today after the 1pm OHSU meeting I would get a phone call. Nothing. I ended up calling the so-called lab I went to to find out their procedure. Did I have to wait for Springfield to send results back to the ghetto so they could then send them to OHSU? Fortunately, no. BUT I don't know where the blood went in Springfield or how long they will take to run a super simple test.

Maybe tomorrow I will get an answer. Maybe not. This blood test is the absolute easiest part of the IVF process and it can't even go smooth? Again, this is why I did NOT do any of my stuff locally. You want quality - you go to OHSU!!

In other body news, I'm completely exhausted. I felt like I was going to nod off at work today and my tummy was doing a number on me. Thank you Man Friend for getting me some crackers for my desk! And once I got home I barely managed to have a small lunch before getting back into bed for a long nap. It's 8:30pm now, and I'm getting on pajamas and crawling in for some Netflix and sleepy time. Last night when I tried to sleep I couldn't - this time because I was on the verge of vomit. So really, if that test comes back no I will be completely stunned!

JUNE 2015
SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
123456
Embryo transfer!!!!!
ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
78910111213
Refill Estrace
Progesterone ProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
14151617181920
Blood Test
Progesterone ProgesteroneProgesterone
Estrace: M EEstrace: M EEstrace: M E
21222324252627
282930

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº